Wednesday, January 30, 2013

# 14 Wildflower

Wildflower

I am the wildflower that never blooms. 
I am a bird with a whimsical plume.
Always there in existence,
Reality bites dust in my mind's presence
Vague and livid, extraordinary embellishments.
Escape and shine; my exact sentiments.
Try to determine my entity if you must,
You will be lost in an abyss, in that I trust. 
For I am deeper than a lake,
I am a kaleidoscopic jewel of my own make.
Cast in platinum, the stronger I get
With every blow, my purpose is set. 
Mistake me not for the snow in the wind,
Wayward roads are not always a sin. 
For every path that I have tread,
Can be poetry that shall be read.
An understanding someone, someday shall gain, 
And I will know my viability wasn't lost in vain. 
For I am the wildflower that never blooms. 
I am a light that burns with a vibrant fume. 

No comments:

Post a Comment